Advance knee and shoulder hospital is actively participating in academics and teaching.
Fellows from all round the world come here to learn surgical skills.Fellows at advance knee and shoulder hospital have regarded the fellowship to one of the best arthroscopy fellowships in India.
Advance knee and shoulder hospital invites application for clinical fellowship from national and international orthopedic surgeons who wish to sharpen their skills in arthroscopic surgeries.
Fellows for all over the country and even outside have come to advance knee and shoulder hospital to sharpen their skills in arthroscopic surgery.
Our past fellows narrate their tenure as one of the most academic and learning experience.
FELLOWSHIP IN ARTHROSCOPY AND SPORTS MEDICINE
Advance knee and shoulder hospital offers both short and long term clinical orthopedic fellowships to deserving surgeons.
The fellowship gives a wide experience of whole spectrum of arthroscopic surgery to the surgeon.
The arthroscopy fellowships that are available India and abroad are more like observer ships. Most hospitals have junior orthopedic surgeons which make fellows observers or at max third or second assistant.
At Advance, a fellow is actually involved in the working of hospital and actively participates as a first assistant surgeon rather than mere an observer. This is helped by the fact that there is no junior orthopedic surgeon in the hospital. Only 2 fellowship positions are available at a time. Hence there is direct surgeon to surgeon learning.
Minimum qualification is MS (orthopedics) or D ortho. The fellow will be required to help in all clinical work including patient care. The fellow will be scrubbing as a first assistant thereby picking up minute details of arthroscopic surgery.
There is usually a waiting for the fellowship. Interesting candidates may please indicate the time they are willing to join.
How to apply for for fellowship : Interested candidates may please apply with an email on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the slot they are interested.
The selection for the fellowship will be on merit basis.
Till dec 2019 : 80000 Rs per month
From jan 2020 to dec 2020 : 99000 Rs per month .
From jan 2021 onwards : 1,20,000 rs per month
Fellow duties : Regular ward work, OPD at different centers, Surgical assistance, academic work .
Fellows will be assigned 4 to 6 outstation camps in a month
Fellowship duration: variable 1 month to 3 months.
Fellow will be rewarded with a fellowship certificate on successful completion of fellowship.
Fellows are provided a single room paying guest accomodation by the hospital, nearby which includes food, stay and wifi charges.
Reduce your strain while doing arthroscopic surgery
Learn coordinated movements of two hands and improve hand eye coordination
Be comfortable in arthroscopic knot tying.
Dont say no, But know arthroscopy.
1) Dr Harsh Vadgama : Eldoret, Kenya. International arthroscopy fellow.
Successfully completed 3 month of intensive arthroscopy fellowship with Dr Prathmesh Jain jan 2015 to april 2015.
At present practicing at Moi Teaching and Referral hospital , the second largest university based hospital in kenya. Dr Harsh is now one of the leading arthroscopy surgeons in kenya transforming the lives of many patients from the skills he got under dr Jain's training.
email : email@example.com.
Dr Harsh Vadgama launched arthroscopy and minimal invasive service. First in a public facility in Kenya at MTRH.
2) Dr Shobhit goyal : from haryana.
Completed 1 month clinical fellowship in arthroscopic surgery.
3) Dr Vikas Singhal(MS -orthopedics) From Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh.
Joined six months clinical fellowship in arthroscopic surgery on 1st june 2016.
Completed the fellowship successfully.
Presently doing simple arthroscopic procedures independently and well acquainted with difficult arthroscopic surgeries. Dr vikas singhal is currently consultant at sahara hospital and SSIMS Hospital , Gwalior, MP.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org phone no 9907290566
Dr Vikas singhal's Review
"I am an orthopaedic surgeon from Gwalior and had attended Advance hospital for fellowship in arthroscopy. My experience was superb. Dr Prathmesh Jain is one of the leading arthroscopy surgeon of India. He has vast number of cases not only from Gujarat also from other states. He has variety of cases and his approach towards problem and it's solution is superb. I learned many things and it's lifetime experience for me. His way of talking and listening to a patient is outstanding. Hospital staff is also very skillful in their work. I highly recommend this hospital for orthopaedic problem and orthopaedic colleague for training and fellowship."
4) Dr Arun Dungarwal (Jaipur) : Dr Arun is a senior orthopedic surgeon from jaipur. Dr arun successfully completed fellowship for period of nov dec 2016.. He had a good exposure of whole spectrum of arthroscopic surgeries in a short span of one month. He plans to utilise the skills gained here for betterment of his patients in jaipur. "
email email@example.com phone no 9907290566
Dr Arun Dungarwal's review
"How grateful I am that I can cite my experience with Dr. Prathmesh Jain and his staff at Advance Knee And Shoulder Hospital, Ahmadabad as among my blessings!. I visited Dr. Jain for academic purpose. From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the hospital itself. Dr. Jain inspires the utmost confidence by his smile which is so wide that it seems apt to describe it as extending “from sea to shining sea” and by his wealth of knowledge, skill, and professionalism. Dr. Jain is an excellent surgeon. He is expert in arthroscopy as well as replacement surgeries. His quality treatment drag the pt not only from Gujarat but Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Maharashtra and outside of India as well. During one month stay at advance hospital i closely observed his surgical skills and I was surprised to know the way, how simply he deals with most complicated cases that other surgeons has refused to do. He explained every query raised by me. Beside being an excellent surgeon he is a great man with golden heart.
Overall It was a great leaning experience for me and i give highest recommendation to Dr. Prathmesh Jain and everyone at Advance Knee And Shoulder Hospital"
5) Dr Kanta prasad (Jaipur) : joined for fellowship jan feb 2017 tenure. At present actively involved in patient care and surgeries.
email firstname.lastname@example.org phone no 9468693952.
Presently Dr K P MEENA is practising as consultant orthopedic surgeon at Ranthambor Sevika Hospital.
6) Dr Mukesh Saini (Sikar) : Selected for fellowship tenure march april 2017 .Dr Mukesh saini did MS (Ortho) from SMS Medical College Jaipur (Raj) and practiced trauma surgeries in Ajmer. He joined fellowship in March 2017. Dr Saini successfully completed fellowship in april 2017.Dr mukesh saini is currently practising as a consultant orthopedic surgeon at J D Hospital and reseach center, Reengus, sikar road, Rajasthan.
phone no 09468570899
7) Dr Pankaj Gupta(Agra) : selected for fellowship for may 2017 . Successfully completed the fellowship.
Phone no 8769920239
email address email@example.com
8) dr vipul kumar :Dr Vipul kumar belongs to merut and did his MS orthopedics freom BHU varanasi.He is selected for fellowship for tenure june and july 2017.
phone no 09451722568.
9) Dr Ritesh Singh Yadav (Indore): successfully completed august 2017 fellowship.Dr Ritesh did his MBBS from gwalior and MS orthopedics from indore. He has practiced as a orthopedic surgeon at several reputed hospitals for 5 years.
Phone no 9074009424.
email address firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Dr Ramesh Vadapalli (Hyderabad): successfully completed fellowship for september and october 2017. He is currently consulltant at Santhiram superspeciality hopsital and medical college at Nandyal , Andhra Pradesh.
phone no 8897137668.
email : email@example.com
Dr Ramesh vadapalli's view regarding fellowship
"I thank Dr.Prathmesh jain for giving me the oppurtunity to learn and be associated with him.It was a very great and useful experience for a surgeon like me.He is a very fast and skilled surgeon.I had the oppurtunity to see variety of cases in a short period and he makes sure the fellow aquires necessary knowledge and skills to go and practise after the fellowship. He makes surgery very simple and enjoyable even in the most complex cases..He welcomed me very well and made me feel comfortable throughout my fellowship tenure.As i am his first assistant i get to learn those precise practical hands on surgical skills and tricks.He is very academically oriented.His physician assistants and other staff at Advance hospital are very helping and supportive. They are amazing in dealing and preparing the patients from surgery till discharge.They give one to one dedicated care to the patients.Dr Prathmesh jain inspires you with his immense knowledge & skills .His volume of cases speaks about his expertise in the field of arthroscopy.Besides being an experienced surgeon he is very friendly and approachable.His young and dynamic attitude motivates you.
I highly recommend this fellowship for young aspiring orthopaedic surgeons as it will be for sure a great experience to be associated with dr Jain.
I wish Dr Prathmesh Jain to reach the pinnacle in the field of sports medicine and arthrocopic surgery in India and sow many seeds of knowledge all across the globe by training young aspiring surgeons."
11) Dr Nitesh Jajodia (Guwahati): selected for fellowship for duration november and december. phone no 9999818806. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr nitesh jajodia is currently practising as consultant orthopedics at Nalbari multispeciality hospital at Assam.
ellow 2018 session
12) Dr Amit Garg (Sonipat, Haryana) : Selected for fellowship for jan 2018. PHONE NO 9811153432, 9013678865.
email : email@example.com
13) Dr Vivek pradhan (Jaipur) : successfully completed fellowship for feb 2018. phone no 7597493638. email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. successfully completed fellowship. He is presently practising orthopedic surgeon at jaipur.
14) Dr Apser khan (bareili UP). successfully completed fellowship for march 2018 tenure. phone no 07351316273. email email@example.com.
15) Dr Dinesh Chidambaram (coimbatore). selected for fellowship april 2018. Dr Chidambaram later did fellowship with Dr Eji Etoi in japan and currently consultant orthopedic surgeon at coimbatore.
phone no : 9677242249
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
16) Dr harshal sakle: Dr harshal sakle is consultant orthopedics at AIIMS raipur. phone no 8518881731
he completed a one month fellowship in april may 2018.
17) Dr Rajat Mathur(Jaipur): Dr Rajat mathur is senior orthopedic surgeon . He successfully completed may 2018 fellowship.
phone no : 9828290469.
email : email@example.com
18) Dr Amit sharma (jaipur) : completed fellowship for june 2108.
phone no 8800752183
email : firstname.lastname@example.org present
19) Dr Chaitanya Voruganti: Selected for 1 month fellowship for july 2018
phone no 89854106239
email : email@example.com
20) Dr pankaj poswal . Dr pankaj is a lt col in army and currently posted at miltary hospital agra.He is selceted for fellowship for august 2018 slot .phone no 8650448779.email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
present appointment ; military hospital agra
21) Dr sriharsha yanamadala : orthopedic surgeon from guntur, andhrapradesh,successfully completed fellowship for sept and october 2018 slot.
phone no 9966786899.
email : email@example.com
22) SuniKumar thakore : present appointment : Military hospital . Jalandhar . punjab.
23)Dr J Vickas. Orthopedic surgeon from Kurnool Andhra pradesh . selected for fellowship for duration nov 2018.
phone no 7025582592
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Vikas Singhal and Dr Tushar Ahluwalia
Fellows 2019 session
24) Dr Tushar ahluwalia : orthopedic surgeon at jalandhar . selecetd for fellowship for dec 18 and jan 19.
phone no 7589310101
present appointment : civil hospital, jalandhar, punjab.
25) Dr muddabir Suhaib : MS ortho (manipal) selected for fellowship for duration jan and feb 2019.
26) Dr Mahendra bendale : orthopedic surgeon from jalgaon is selected for fellowship for feb and march 2019 .phone no 9975048988.
email add email@example.com
27) Dr Sanjeev yadav : from Delhi . selected for march 2019 slot
phone no 9971098149
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
28) Dr Rajesh bahadur singh : From bihar selected for fellowship for april 2019 slot.
phone no : 9005930005
appintment present esic hospital ,varanasi
29) Dr Jayveer hunjan : successfully completed fellowship for april 2019 duration.Presently practicing and doing a arthroscopy practice at Hunjan Hospital ludhiana.
phone no 9569060630
present appointment : hunjan hospital .ludhiana . punjab .
30) dr Anurag Gupta : successfully completed fellowship for may 2019 .
phone no 8400404341
email address : email@example.com
31) Dr Sudeeep madhukar nambiar : selected for fellowship for june 2019 duration . Dr sudeep has finished his DNB from prestigious MIOT hospital in chennai and currently working at PES hospital . Chittoor. AP.
phone no 9945063148
email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
32) Dr varun goel : mob no 7879936499. selected for fellowship for july 2019.
33) Dr Georgy J Kuruvilla : kottayam ,Kerela. completed fellowship for august 2019 duration.
phone no :9048922498
email : email@example.com
34) Dr sandip bishnoi : successfully completed fellowship for aug 2019 duration .
phone no 7054424493.
asst prof orthopedics ,moradabad.
Dr Vipul Kumar
35) Dr P Rohit raj : completed fellowship for sept 2019 duration .
36) Dr saurabh shah : completed fellowship for sept 2019 duration.
37) dr Karthik Kota : completed fellowship for october 2019 tenure
phone no 9885283062
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
38) Dr Sandip adhikari (nepal) completed fellowship for 15th oct to 30th nov 2019 session.phone no 9851169055 email : email@example.com.
Dr Sandip adhikari is from Nepal and we were happy to host him with family. A family quarter was allotted to him
39) Dr Gopi Ravi teja : completed fellowship for nov dec 2019. phone no.9949295555. email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
40) Dr Abhishek Pandit :(deoghar in jharkhand) completed fellowship for december 2019 . phone no 8340607327
fellows 2020 session
41)Dr Hitesh shukla : mumbai : phone no 9892787446. email email@example.com : selected for jan 2020 and april 2020 duration
42)Dr Tejaz john: Orthopedic surgeon form thiruvalla, kerela.selected for fellowship for feb 2020.Dr Tejaz belongs to kerela. phone no 8606254611
43) Dr Saikat jena : completed fellowship for feb 2020. Dr saikat Jena belongs to Orissa and he completed his MS orthopedics from MAMC Delhi
email : firstname.lastname@example.org phone no 8506893153
44)Dr Vivek Jha : completed fellowship for march 2020. email email@example.com . phone no 6230266488. Dr Vivek jha is practicing in solan in himachal pradesh.
Hand Clinic With Dr Vikas Gupta
Dr Rajat Mathur accompanying
Dr Amit sharma Jaipur
Dr Chaitanya Voruganti
Dr Pankaj Poswal
Dr Bharat Behre From Delhi
Dr Pankaj Poswal from Army
Dr Sunil Thakur From Army
Dr Amit Sharma
Dr Anurag Jain from Indore described his experience in Arthroscopy fellowship At Advance Knee and Shoulder Hospital.
Dr Ujjval Kejriwal describes his Fellowship Experience