Surgeon Selection

How should I select a surgeon to operate on my knees or shoulder?

If You have a shoulder or knee injury the most important thing is to find a right surgeon.He should be an orthopedic surgeon who has done residency from a good institute.Following that, he should have done superspecilaization in arthroscopy and sports medicine. Your surgeon should have a qualification to perform arthroscopic surgery like an ACGME accredited fellowship of at least one year duration.We have seen several unqualified people doing arthroscopy and creating complications. He Should have performed a good number of surgeries and his results should be good.

He should be working in a high volume center performing a good number of arthroscopic procedures. the supporting team and staff should be efficient and qualified.